Organizational change is hard, and many things can sabotage well-intentioned efforts. People at all levels, from the CEO to support staff, tire of hearing about the next great thing (the next paradigm shift is always just around the corner), and measuring outcomes raises its own set of obstacles and fears. Over time, many learn to cope by “battening down the hatches” and waiting out the storm.
But there are ways to weather the inevitable storms of the Partner for Change Outcome Management System (PCOMS) implementation. First is to peruse the Agency Readiness Checklist. Next is to build a core group of internal champions who not only replace the need for outside consultation, but also provide oversight and guidance from credible insiders, those who people trust. Organizations that commit to these internal folks have a much greater chance for success.
That is what the Training of Trainers Conference (February 4-7, 2019) is all about: giving you all you need to train others and make an organizational change to implement PCOMS. An in-depth coverage of the rationales for, and research supporting, PCOMS is provided -- as is a thorough understanding of how to train others in the clinical nuances of using the Outcome Rating Scale and Session Rating Scale. This includes ways of inspiring and encouraging those who have concerns or fears about PCOMS. Other vital topics include data collection and management (with and without Better Outcomes Now), the secrets of agency implementation, and a four-step supervisory process that ensures successful implementation while simultaneously improving outcomes.
Escape the cold this February and join us in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida for the 2019 Training of Trainers Conference. You'll earn 24 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or 24 Continuing Education credits (CEs), and get everything you need to train and implement PCOMS at your organization, including all the training materials that Dr. Barry Duncan himself uses.
- 24 full hours of intensive training in a small group setting
- Dr. Barry’s PowerPoint presentations for the whole week, including a two-day annotated PowerPoint presentation to guide you through training and implementation of PCOMS
- The New PCOMS Manual (a $49.95 value) -- a step-by-step guide to implementing PCOMS
- A certificate of attendance and 24 hours of Florida CEUs for counselors, social workers, and marriage and family therapists (MFTs) or 24 CEs for psychologists (provided by the Training Institute)
- An extended free trial of Better Outcomes Now, along with access to client videos
The best part is, you get all this for just $1195 USD! Don't delay...